Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6-2-10

What a day. Trip to Target to get a workout video and a million other things I didn't plan to get but ended up leaving the store with. Target will do that to you. Every time. I took the boys to the rec center pool today. I love that place, and Easton thinks it's pretty awesome. We were only there an hour and a half cause I had to get home for dinner. After dinner Easton started throwing up, which didn't surprise me because Teags was throwing up yesterday. And then Teagan threw up again when I put him in bed. I thought he was over it. Now both boys are in bed, and hopefully the throwing up is done but we'll see. I don't want to wash anymore puke out of their clothes or blankets. Jacob washed the recliner that Easton threw up on. That's one of the reasons I'm glad to have a husband.

Now I am tired and I just want to get to bed. I was remembering the summer before I left for college today. Best summer of my life. Not a care in the world. I was thinking about how I had not a care in the world as I was cleaning up puke, and for a second I wanted to travel back to that day and tell myself to love every minute of just having to worry about myself. Fun times. But I suppose I'll take the throw up if that means I get all the wonderful days of having children and a husband to take care of.

No comments: