Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another Day

Another day has come and gone, and still no Tegan. No anything. Nada. My body is playing mean tricks on me. Easton says to my belly," Tegan, why you not come out? You not yistening!" And then he says to me, "He's in trouble." Yup, when Tegan comes out he will be in TIME OUT for a very long time for being soooo bad. We are now looking at 5 days past his due date, and that is just unacceptable.

10 comments:

Hilary and Chris said...

He is just showing you guys from the get go who is in charge! HIM!!! Good luck, lady! Don't worry all will be fine! You'll have your sleepless nights in no time!

Missy said...

Oh my gosh! Good luck, hope it's today!!

Nicole said...

ugh, you poor thing.

Jilene said...

you are wayyyy too patient! I would be screaming at my doctor!

Kirsten said...

Oh!!! You poor thing! Hang in there! You should make that salad that puts people into labor...

The Jorgensens, said...

Rachel I feel for you! I have started tacking on an extra 2 weeks to my due date because I am always late...and I really hate the questions! We are praying everyday that baby Tegan comes soon so you can feel better. We miss you and Easton a ton! Good Luck!

Jenni said...

Hang in there! I can't wait to hear how it all goes when it happens.

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

POOR RACHEL!!! I know from all my calls to you wondering if you're in labor yet that you want TEGAN out and you want him out NOW!!! So everyday I prepare myself to head to the hospital to see my new little nephew!!!! I am so excited. And with all the baby's being born within like 6 months of eachother we are going to have one heck of a play group one day!!!

Sheri said...

I feel so sorry for you. I can't even imagine how you must feel. It's a good thing something good comes at the end of every pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Man!!!! Everytime I see a new post my your name I think this is it...Picture of the baby!!!!!!! Stop teasing me!!!!!!!!! =) Doesnt he know that you want to change your blog from 1/2 of Tegan to Tegan??????? Oh and I love that Jen said she is calling you. That was so me with Easton. I guess your boys have Adams humor!