I’m sitting here thinking I should blog before the boys get out of the bath and I have to get them ready for bed and then for FHE. We missed Monday night because Jacob was tearing up the floor. Then last night I went to dinner with my sister and a friend of hers from her old ward and Jacob went home teaching, so it couldn’t be done last night either. Becca and Sheri and I went to Cheesecake Factory. I have been so darn hungry these past few weeks. I think I ate 3 loaves of the brown bread myself, not even kidding. I was going to go the healthy route and order from the skinnyliscious menu, but who are we kidding? That four cheese pasta was beckoning me. Since I’ve been doing the whole no sugar thing I’ve been super hungry. And I can’t even tell you how badly I want some delectable dessert in my belly right now. I thought the craving is supposed to go away with time. I’m sure perusing Pinterest doesn’t help any. Sometimes I forget about sweets, and then I’ll get on Pinterest and see some heavenly concoction that causes my mouth to start salivating all over the keyboard. I just want something sweet and delicious in my mouth right now, and Sonic Ice is not curbing my craving.
It was so windy and cold yesterday and today, so we haven’t done much aside from watch TV and hang out inside. The boys had dentists appointments today. Easton’s had a cavity that we noticed about a month ago, even though we floss his darn teeth religiously, so I wanted to get it fixed, and then they discovered 3 more today! At his last cleaning he had no cavities, except that the dentist said she saw what looked like one starting, so I made sure to floss those teeth nightly. So I’m annoyed that we found 3 more! Teagan’s teeth were perfectly clean and white, so no problems there. At least Easton’s teeth are still his baby teeth. He has his first loose tooth – I can’t remember if I mentioned that. We discovered that on Saturday when he bit into an apple and realized that his tooth kept hurting. It’s just his bottom front one. How did he get old enough to start losing teeth?
Teagan was so cute for his first cleaning. He did great – he sat still and did everything they asked him, and he only complained about the light being too bright in his eyes. I was proud of his cute little face. I meant to get a picture of Easton, but I was filling out paper work during his entire appointment.
Easton has to go back on Monday to have his cavities taken care of, but they are giving him laughing gas, so Jacob will have to take him because it’s apparently not safe for pregnant women to be around.
And yes, I’m still pregnant. I wish I were not still pregnant because this belly is becoming extremely inconvenient to lug around. I should stop complaining because there are women who want to be pregnant but can’t be. It’s not that I don’t want to be pregnant. It’s just that I want to give birth already more than I want to be pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment