The boys and I spent most of today not home. After I took Easton to school, I came back home to check bills and emails on the computer and get ready before taking Teagan over to the Andersons house for a couple hours. My friend Brittany watched him while I helped in Easton’s classroom pretty much for the last time this school year. Logan will soon be here, and then there will be no volunteering in his class since I’ll have a newborn. I don’t do a lot when I go, mostly just quiz students on sight words or letter sounds or help the teacher cut things out. I guess kindergarten is only so complex. After school got out, I picked Teags up and we headed home for about an hour. I made an appointment for Easton to get more immunizations since the school has a heart attack if he’s not all caught up. I called the credit union to talk about our loan for a new vehicle, did bills, cleaned just a little bit, and then after the hour we headed over to Savannah’s house to let the boys play with Asher and to eat Savannah’s delicious homemade pizza. She seriously makes the best homemade pizza, and I am not a fan of homemade pizza. We were at Savannah’s until about 4, and Easton’s dentist appointment was at 5, so we came home for about a half hour before heading to the dentist. He got his last cavity filled so now we don’t have to go back for six months. From the dentist I headed with the boys to my mom’s house for a craft night with her, Becca, and Colleen. We made these darling candy jars that look like bubble gum machines. The boys played with Sadie and Grandpa while we did our craft. I got home from my mom’s about 45 minutes ago. Teags fell asleep in the car like he usually does late at night, so bedtime was faster than usual because I don’t read stories to them when one of them is already asleep. I just have Easton brush his teeth, then we pray, and then I sing our usual songs and say goodnight. I didn’t see Jacob at all until tonight when we got home at 9. He was out doing visits for Elders’ Quorum tonight while we were at my mom’s, so I wouldn’t have seen him even if we had been home.
This is the cute little jar we made tonight. Got the idea from Pinterest, of course. We used cuter ribbon and haven’t put our words on yet.
Tomorrow I have nothing on the schedule except for mutual. Maybe I’ll take the boys to do something, but I probably won’t because I lack motivation to move too much these days. I haven’t walked since we all got sick, and I need to walk to get this baby out faster. I was having a lot of contractions yesterday, like the ones I have when I’m starting labor, but I obviously never started labor because here I sit with a baby in my belly. That’s ok, I’m still 22 days away from my due date. It’s when I go past the date that I’ll really start whining, and nobody will want to read this blog if it comes to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment